Capristo's design, production & testing proceedure
1. LASER-SUPPORTED MEASUREMENT with Capristo's use of a 3D laser scanner which creates a 3D picture of the car without touching it. This serves as a starting basis for the development of the prototype on the computer.
2. DATA PREPARATION — Capristo's scanned data is prepared, cleaned, and exported in such a way that these can be further processed using their CAD-Software to give the parameters for the new Capristo exhaust.
3. CAD CONSTRUCTION OF THE SYSTEM — A virtual system is constructed which serves as the basis for the data to be constructed for Capristo's in-house production in order to begin with the manufacture of the prototype aftermarket exhaust system.
4. COORDINATION AND ENHANCEMENT
One or more of the luxury exhaust system prototypes are tested and enhanced until a perfect result is achieved.
5. COMPLETION The finished construction of the Capristo exhaust system is now ready for serial-production and will now be produced based on the existing and precise guidelines. CNC-bending and milling, as well as other modern technology, guarantee the continuous quality at the highest standards for every aftermarket exhaust system we produce.
View or Download Capristo CES 3 remote contol
View or download the Capristo standard version remote control kit
View or downlaod the Capristo standard remote control Lamborghini Aventador installation supplement guide
View or downlaod the Capristo Lambda simulator